Conquering the World's toughest bolting challenges
IU-XL Series & SU-XL Series
Extended Warranty Program
Extended Warranty Program customers will receive the following benefits
- All parts and labor are covered for 5 years following new tool purchase.
- There will be no conditions imposed on the customer to receive parts to make repairs. Additional feedback, such as pictures, may be required only to ensure that a proper and complete repair can be performed.
- Repairs, upgrades and annual calibrations can be performed at any TorqLite Warranty Repair Service Center (WRSC).
- Replacement parts can be sent to the customer’s location, as requested, to make repairs in-house.
- Return shipping charges are prepaid.
- Any manufacturer upgrades available can be provided at no additional cost.
- Courtesy tooling to be provided, based on availability, for tool repairs taking more than 24 hours.
- A reduced daily rate for on-site field technicians.
- A 10% loyalty discount for all other TorqLite products and services.
- Return tooling or damaged parts to any TorqLite WRSC for inspection and feedback
- Observe proper storage of the equipment.
- Provide a purchase order for the annual billing or a credit card for monthly billing and any incidental shipping or rental charges.
Courtesy equipment and tooling
- TL will provide courtesy tooling upon request based on availability. A formal request for tooling and scheduling must be submitted via email.
- The customer is allowed a 7-day period to return courtesy tooling after their tooling is returned. If the courtesy tooling is not returned within 7 days of receiving your tooling, rental rates will apply.
- TorqLite reserves the right to assess charges for replacing parts, in case of extreme neglect, due to improper storage of the tool.
- TorqLite reserves the right to charge for missing items.
- TorqLite tools should be stored in the weather-proof case provided at the purchase time. Any solid-lidded box may be used, but it must be contained away from the outside environment.