Riser Tool Maintenance Program
- Covers all labor and parts costs for repairs and upgrades performed in the TorqLite facility.
- Receive replacement parts to a rig, as requested, to make repairs. The damaged part must be returned for inspection.
- Receive unlimited calibrations at the TorqLite Luling, LA facility.
- Reduced daily rate for on-site field technicians.
- Receive a 10% loyalty discount for all other TorqLite products and services.
- The Maintenance Program service agreement is for 12 months.
- The first invoice will be issued the same day PO is received and each month after that.
- The Maintenance Program service agreement automatically renews for an additional 12 months annually unless a written cancellation letter is sent and received by TorqLite before the end of the contract period.
- The Maintenance Program service agreement covers upgrades, wear and damages caused by normal use. It does not cover parts not returned with tooling, lost or stolen items or items damaged from non-use (i.e., an item damaged from being dropped or having something dropped on it)
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer.